Tuesday, September 13, 2005

nothing better to do

Nothing better to do right now so decided to update my blog! Currently i am doing my dma project...actually my group members are working while i am slacking! Oh ya went to the immigration buliding yeterday because i need to update the photo of my passport..the place looks really familiar to me although i have gone there like only once, when i was in primary 4! After waiting 5 minutes for the updating of our passport photo, Poh and me found an ice-cream auntie selling ice-cream using her mobile store. I love those ice-creams because it is cheap and it is an ice-cream with a lot of flavours! It's a sad thing that such traits are dying because not many people know how to make those ice-cream and not many people wanna take up such jobs!

I will be having my examinations in about 1 weeks time, it seems like time is running out for me to study (start pressing the panic button now). I will survive!

No comments: