Sunday, November 05, 2006

A 'rojak' post

Had our dining etiquette lesson on thursday evening which was our last lesson *sob sob*. Internship will start tomorrow and after that, I will be kissing goodbye to my poly days! Anyway, took a lot of photos on thursday so shall post some here:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My class together with two of our lecturers! It's kind of difficult to see all of us so dressed up, even more difficult to have the whole class present during photo-taking, so this is one valuable photo!

Then there were the long-lost family photos!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The 'long-lost sisters'. Howie keep insisting we look like sisters...do we? Anyway I am honour to look like Ms Helen cos that means I will look young in future YESH!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Then we have the 'long-lost father and son' Hahaha! (sorry just have to laugh when I see this photo)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Finally we have the 'long-lost father and three daughters'. Mr Ang seem to be the proud father of three daughters! Hee...

Some other random shots:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The sisterhood hug without Ali and Josh cos they are nowhere to be found at this point!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
GAL POWER! My ICM groupmates! Oh ya...this news is a bit old but still, I wanna mention we got overall second for our ICM community project for Motorola! YAY! I am gonna miss the days where we do our projects together at Howie's house, eating sushi and seaweed!

2 comments:

shuddup. said...

haha. update! update! ohmygod. i miss school. i miss thinking that you will always be later than me for class. i miss bumping you at the train station. haha..miss ya.

wolalaamy said...

don't make me cry!!! I miss bumping into you at the train station as well. I miss the class! I miss sistahood!