Oh well...to a lighter and much happier topic. I am going overseas again! This time to Manila!!! Never thought I will be going to Philippines because it is not one of those widely-advertised, hot travel locations. Still, I am looking forward to it!!! SO EXCITING!!! I will be flying off on 12 March, monday morning and will be back by 15 March =)
In another weeks time I will be flying off to Manila but our accommodation and activities are still not planned out yet (this is like the most impromptu trip ever, like seriously)! I have no worries though cos I am going with Agu (the ever-efficient planner), Serena (the best-ever photographer..so when we have nothing better to do, the best entertainment will be..TAKE PHOTO!!! MUAHAHA), Siang (the best-ever person to come up with practical solutions) and my sis (the err..best-ever crazy entertainer).
Right now, we already have a hotel in mind and that is kabayan hotel.

Doesn't the room looks comfortable and cozy? *Dreamy* If we are staying there, it will feel so much like home =) Hopefully everthing works out so we can stay there during our 3 nights in Manila.
1 comment:
Im looking forward to alot of snap shots during the Manila Trip. haha! Can't wait for the flight!
Post a Comment