Sunday, January 09, 2005

~!-feel so guilty~!-

I feel so guilty. Arrest me come on arrest me!!! I cheated someone of $2! It wasn't intentional of course. I have to blame it on my poor memory. My colledge told me that today's special was Ben and Jerry Combo and it is $8 and there is also another combo which is Super Combo, it is $10. I got it mixed up and when one guy ordered a Ben and Jerry Combo, i told him it is $10. The funny thing is that guy did not protest or question me although it was written on the menu $8. So i happily gave him the combo and entered the button Ben and Jerry combo, it was then that i realised i told him the wrong price as the screen showed $8. 'Den Den Den De' When i realised it, it was already too late! The guy have already walked off, what long legs he have!
There is a new batch of staff at GV. Yeah finally i am a senior, ok to be excited over this is like kind of crazy but i am crazy. Most of them from what i know are waiting for their "O" level result. This batch of new staff is very friendly, i like! Most of them approached me to talk to me. I must admit that i am kind of anti-social, i seldom approach others first. With all the new staff, i am actually able to slack haha. There is also a new manager who is not bad, kind of quiet though but guess with all the 'old'(not very old lah but work longer than us) staff around especially Christina, she will soon break free from her shell!

No comments: