Tuesday, January 11, 2005

+*it's a sad sad situation*+

Life is always like this, people get into your life and out of your life the next minute. I am not talking about boyfriends but my three managers. They have been transfered to other GV outlets and two managers have been called to replace them. I am so sad. Why do they have to transfer them away of all the managers? They have been very fun to work with. One of them like to act cute and always create a lot of jokes. The other is so funny with her expression. The last manager to leave is the one who recruit me in who i feel is very caring but strict. She can be very fun though if she wants to.
Yesterday almost all the GV staff went out with two of the managers to toa payoh. We treated them at Swedson. I must complaint that it is very expensive!!! However it is a once in a blue moon sort of occasion so it's ok. I must announce that i am BROKE!!! I am going to be like so so broke considering that i have not yet bought my chinese new year!

No comments: