Monday, July 25, 2005

Fine after a day's rest

"I'm so happy, i'm so glad that i have my eyes back, i'll like to thank everyone and thank everyone means merci." (song from the merci commercial)
Really i am very happy because I CAN FINALLY OPEN MY EYES!!! YES, i can see the sun, i can see the sun with love (Eww, i hate this song but when you are happy, you sing whatever song that comes to your mind!) Anyway the condition on my right eye is better now, it is still sore but at least now i can open it without much difficulty. I am really thankful that my eye have recover after 1 day. Now i feel that the wait for 7hrs in the hospital was worthwhile afterall.
I would like to thank everyone who showed a lot of concern for me like Wai Shin, Jen, Sheng Yang, Yuanli and everyone in GV Bishan especially Chuan Lai and Wense (my manager). Special thanks to my family members and the eye specialist in TTSH.

Looking forward to my class chatlet! =)

No comments: