Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS! It's been YEARS since I last blogged and to remind me of this fact, I actually forgot my username and password, like seriously.

Anyway, wanted to blog about something happy that happened yesterday. I got a real surprise from my boy last night. I was feeling really sick yesterday. First, it was a slight headache then i started to feel cold for no good reason, and all this I suspect was because of the lack of sleep for the past few nights. So, I called my boy and explained to him that I can't chat till very late cos blah blah blah

and guess what?

He bought me
Photobucket - Video and  Image Hosting
Kodomo! For fever relief. I was not really feeling very feverish but still, it was kind of him to have thought of doing something to relief my sickness. Actually he doesn't know whether it is effective or not, it was just conveniently available so he bought it -_-"


Then, I found another big item in the bag. POLAR PUFFS AND CAKES. Reminds me of WS!
Photobucket - Video and  Image Hosting
Anyway, he bought the cake for our 2nd Month Anniversary. I hate to act like a school gal, talking about how sweet my boyfriend is but seriously, I was touched. I really thought there will not be any celebration for our 2nd month anniversary because he was too busy to pick me up after work that day and I was too sick to meet him up that night. So when he called me to open the door and see what is outside an hour after we hung up, I was really dead shocked. I think FedEx will really appreciate this kind of employees, ha! Anyway it really came as a pleasant surprise for me.

Although my boy gets me upset sometimes, he can be really sweet, and I mean REALLY SWEET
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and my boy.

No comments: