Friday, August 01, 2008

It's been so long...

YAY! My blog is revived! Having such a hard time accessing to my blog cos I forgot my username as well as password. Age is catching up, ha!

Hmm.since I'm in, might as well blog something. Came across an interesting test/quiz that I received in my company email. So, if you have lots of time and nothing better to do, might as well give a try: http://www.shoppinglifestyle.com/quiz/flirtingstyle/

I did the quiz and....

You're a girly flirt

When it comes to flirting, you don't like to be too aggressive in your pursuit. You just let men make the first move. And they always do! That's because they're attracted to your girl-next-door charm, and your friendliness means guys aren't too intimated by you to approach.

Your only weakness? Sometimes you tend to be a tad too shy or subtle in your seductions. Even if you really like someone, you'd rather keep those feelings to yourself than risk exposing your true emotions. But opening up doesn't have to mean an all-out confession: By mastering a few body language signals of attraction (such as lingering your gaze, touching his arm, etc.), you'll send the message that you're interested without appearing too obvious.

I think I will blog more often now since it is quite a good distraction from other things and I have more time for this now. My mood have been pretty mess up, I can be super happy one minute and the next, I'm feeling all depress. Weird! Anyway I realised that listening to music and blogging nonsensical stuff kind of get my mind off, so I'm going to do more of this.

No comments: