Was working at CB yesterday and it was BORING! Time crawls by cos there wasn't many customers. Weekdays are so not happening, I prefer working during weekends! Anyway since yesterday was boring, there is seriously nothing much to blog about so I decided to post pictures after realising there is a lack of pictures in my blog!
Remember quite a few weeks back I posted a website that I say is very interesting as it shows you the celebrities you resemble? Well...I went in to play again cos nothing to do and below are some of the results:

A very ugly photo of myself with bad lightings and all..surprisingly I resemble the popular host, Oprah by 67%!

I am kind of proud of this photo cos I look like a lot of pretty girls. In this photo, I resemble Miriam by 83% and also Zoe by 73%!

No comments:
Post a Comment