Friday, August 25, 2006

Sentosa

Went to Sentosa yesterday with my ex-colleagues (some of them were total strangers to me actually). It started off quite awkwardly cos I was late and there were people whom I am not very familiar with. Thank goodness I have Fang with me!

Anyway, the first thing that we did when we set foot at Sentosa was to head to Palawan Beach to SUNTAN! The sun was really strong so we spend about 4 hours at Palawan. Most of them went for a swim while crystal, fang and me kept a look out for their belongings. Nothing fun that we did so I shall not bore you with it.

After the suntaning, we went to watch Sentosa 4D. Actually it was the others who went in to watch, I wasn't very interested in it. I felt that it is not worth it to watch a 15 mins movie for $16. After the 4D movie, we went for SentosaLuge which is Sentosa's version of Go Kart and it is really fun. Initially I was worried I could not control the 'car' but I picked it up instantly cos it is really easy. At one point, I felt I was being mean cos one of my colleagues, a guy, was having some problems with the control and I drove past him with a triumphant smile, like 'Ha, I am faster than you!' without even helping him or whatsoever, tarnishing his ego. Oh well, in the end, he still manage to overtake me so I guess I did not do much harm to him!

All in all, I had a great time and I will definitely play SentosaLuge again if I go to Sentosa!

No comments: