Monday, August 14, 2006

Holidays! YAY!

Hey hey hey IT's OFFICIALLY MY HOLIDAYS! *Dance around the room* I am feeling happy and relax now.

Just had my presentation this afternoon, I must say I think I did ok only cos I stumble over some words at the start but oh well, it's over....Anyway I have more important things to worry about - my ATTACHMENT! I am still not sure which areas are suitable for me....ok let's evaluate the options that I have:

Event management- Everyone say it is a shitty..erm i mean tough job cos you don have a 9-5, mon-fri working days. Sometimes they will request you to work during weekends and stuff which seriously I don mind cos as long as I can have fun during my work, then why not?

Video Production- Another tough job cos you have to ensure that everything runs smoothly, like whether the artiste are on-time, wearing the right clothes for the production....and the working hours are not predictable, sometimes it will end till late at night like 3am. I kind of mind the fact that it requires us to stay up late at night cos I for one, cannot think straight if I do not have enough sleep for more than 2 nights.

Public Relations- Self explanatory....that means building relations with the publics. This means that I have to be able to write and speak well so as to convey the right message (I sound like a textbook) which I am not confident of cos I always stumble over my words and I confused myself while speaking sometimes.

Media Research- Sounds boring BUT it seems like it is a safe job.

Journalism- Write, write and write! Hmm I was tempted to choose that cos there are a lot of perks in the job! I LIKE!

AHHHH!!! I am so confuse!!!

No comments: