If there is anyone who says Singaporeans are not honest or Singapore is not a good and safe country to be in, they would have to take back their words.
Yesterday, I helped all my colleagues to buy dinner cos I was working late-mid shift. Since most of them wanted dinner and I couldn't grab another colleague to buy food together with me, I was forced to carry bags and bags of food...ALONE! At one point cos I had too many bags in my hand, I did not hold on tightly to the money in the coin bag and so pieces of red and green started to slip out from the coin bag (even the menu) without me noticing. Thankfully, there were honest and kind-hearted Singaporeans around who came running one after another to return the money to me. The amount that had been returned to me by all those kind souls add up to $9!!! Seriously, I must avoid buying food for all my colleagues so that something so embarrassing will not happen to me again!
Anyway, there is only 2 more days left before I set off to Redang Island! Can't wait! I will be gone from 4 Sept to 7 Sept, so don miss me!
No comments:
Post a Comment