I'm BACK from Redang! Did anyone miss me? Actually I was back on thursday but was too lazy to blog...hee
A lot of fabulous photos to share! Ok let's see...how should I start...
After 9 hours of coach ride from Singapore to Malaysia, we arrived at the jetty where I took my first boat ride! Although I have back, neck and leg ache from the long coach ride, anticipation of the boat ride manage to keep my spirit high. However, not long after the boat engine starts, exhaustion won over my body and the beautiful sea and island turned to blackness. I was too tire to enjoy the nice scenery and surprisingly, boats are really comfortable to sleep in when they are NOT stationary on the sea.
After 1 hour of the boat ride, we arrive at Laguna Jetty (I think that's the name) and we took a tram to Laguna Resort. When we arrive at the lobby, this is the BEAUTIFUL scene that invites us!
Look at how clear the sea is! It is so inviting that I have an impulse to jump into the sea and swim like a mermaid (like as if I can swim like a mermaid!)
This reminds me of a song
'I can see clearly now, what's lies underneath,
I can see all obstacles in my way.'

Me and Agu walking deeper and deeper into the ever inviting sea!
The family in the photo are one of the people we got to know in Redang. It seems like it is really easy to make friends in an island cos it is so small, everyday you get to see the same people, eventually you become friends. I think if we have stayed longer in Redang, we might get to know everyone in the island!
To be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment